New Service

Utiltiy Service FormsWhether you need a new service or are moving out of town or just across the street, you can find the form you need below. Have questions? Give us a call at (800) 562-0950

Apply for New Service

Welcome to the area! We are pleased to be your utility provider.  The health and safety of our members and employees is our top priority.  Effective immediately due to Covid-19 our office is closed to the public.  Please download the application and mail it to, Alger Delta Cooperative 426 N 9th Street, Gladstone, MI  49837.  Or if you prefer you can drop the application in our drop box located in the front of our office building.   You will need to include a copy of your drivers’ license when you apply for a new service. This can be done by calling our office or by completing the New Residential Service form.

Change Mailing Address

Occasionally, we know that our customers will want their utility bill sent to an address that is different than their service address. This can be done by calling our office.

Terminate Service

If you are moving out of the area and need to close your account with us, please call us to let us know your anticipated termination date.